Fireskulls Fireskulls

I wish the instructions were somewhere in the game, but I thought it was great! I love the checks and balance system you got going on, and top notch retro graphics and sound. Thanks!

Cookie Smasher Cookie Smasher

This was fun, I typically don't play smash clickers, but it was a very pleasant experience. Thanks for making it beatable! There are two glaring errors that are easy to fix, the win screen has a typo "yOU WIN!!!" So fix that, and the exit button isn't linked to anything I would link it to credits or main menu. Great game though, I loved the art. Now I want cookies.

EimantasKabakas responds:

Thanks for your review, it is just a college project that I did! There is meant to be a font that does not have capitals so the "yOU" part would not have mattered but it did not go on properly. I'll fix it soon and make a proper game in the future that everyone can enjoy :)

Island Adventures Island Adventures

I liked the game and it has inspired me to make my own point and click adventure, I think that adding sound would be great, but I had fun. The map part was the hardest but thanks to the clues on screen I was able to figure it out. I was close to using the walk through but resisted and I'm glad I did. I wish the game wasn't so pixelated and I would recommend vector graphics next time. Thanks a ton for this little treasure! Keep it up.

icyoak responds:

Very good point about the vector graphics. For reasons unknown when I started developing I saved all vectors as .png to use in my games, thus the pixelated graphics. This becomes a bigger issue when the game is placed on different arcades that have game windows bigger than 640 x 480 (the resolution I use in my games). For this reason yesterday I implemented NO SCALE in my code. Bottom line, I'll switch to vector as soon as possible.